We at Nashville Children’s Theatre (NCT) are committed to the safety and well-being of all students and staff. NCT has put in place specific measures to ensure our class and camp experiences are safe, comfortable and fun for everyone.
Theatre is a team sport and we must ALL play our part!
- NCT will be monitoring COVID-19 and will notify families of any changes to our policies as soon as possible.
- Currently masks are welcome, but not required, while indoors.
- Snack and lunch breaks (if applicable) will be taken outside.
- True HEPA Air purifiers will be placed in each room.
- NCT’s air conditioning systems are MERV-15 compliant with iWAVE and ultra-violet attachments.
- COVID-19 Policies and Procedures are subject to change.
If a student at camp exhibits symptoms during the day, that student will be moved to an isolated space and will remain under adult supervision until they can be picked up.
If a student tests positive, students in that classroom and associated Education staff will be notified.
Students who test positive cannot return to NCT until at least 5 days have passed after the onset of symptoms and their symptoms have subsided. Students who have tested positive must wear a mask for an additional 5 days after the initial quarantine period.
Regardless of vaccination status, if classmates of the positively-testing student become symptomatic, a negative test must be produced and can be emailed to email@example.com to attend class.
If a student’s family/household member tests positive for COVID, the student must be symptom-free in order to attend class, regardless of vaccination status.
In summary, if a student had a known COVID exposure and has become symptomatic, the student must produce a negative test to return. Test results can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.